Most people use printers for both personal or official printing. HP is also among the top printer brands. There is a wide range of printers made by this company starting from basic to advanced. With all these products, occasionally you will encounter some bad also. Sometimes, you will encounter problems like an HP printer in error state that is in error or HP print error message such as 0x6100004a that is bothering you. This kind of issue is commonplace to arise and it is your responsibility to solve these issues. You must be aware of the causes. If you are wondering how I can help my printer get out of an error ; we offer the top HP Printer troubleshooting for you Read the entire blog.
What is the HP Printer in Error State? What does it mean?
If you see the printer error message, it means that there’s a problem with the printer. Therefore, if your HP printhead is in error and stops the print process. Every printing attempt of an item, you will show the message “Printer is in error.” This is discovered that the problem is a result of physical problems in the printer.
An external device may be connected to the printer, or even a cable may cause your HP envy printer to be offline. We’ve listed the most effective solutions that can be used to solve the issue. check out the following section of our blog. So, if you’d like to find the solution to how I can fix my printer to get it out of an error, then look up the suggestions and hacks listed below.
How do I fix HP Printers in an Error state?
If you’re looking to find solutions to fix the HP printer that is in error, you need to know what you can do to fix it. There are a variety of options to help bring the printer out of the state of error. One of the most frequent errors we all make is to not check the connection of the printer as well as the power. Here’s how to fix printers that are in error. Follow these steps to resolve your HP Envy offline Windows 10 and HP Laserjet 1200 Windows 10 error.
Make sure the printer is on
- Examine the printer’s power source and If that’s okay then head to the control panel of your system.
- Within the options available you can select from the “Device Printer and Device” option, and then click “Printers”.
- This will show that your printer is not online or online. If the printer is offline, right-click on the printer and choose “Use the printer online.”
- In this way the status of your printer changes from offline to ready.
Utilize this method and then check the internal settings. it will help in resolving the HP printer that is in an error state issue. You can also use this same technique for HP printers that aren’t turning on issues.
Easy fix HP Printer Error State Windows 10?
The most straightforward way to fix the state of the printer is to examine the settings of the port or make sure that the print spooler service is set to auto. This will help to prevent HP envy from running out of battery. These two strategies are simple and fast to implement by following the steps to fix the HP printer’s error state.
Set Port Options:
- In case your printer appears to be in error state HP will prompt you to press the Windows key , followed by R, and then type in “devmgmt.msc” Click OK.
- On the next screen you can click on”View. “View” button.
- From the provided list From the list, click on “Show the device hidden”.
- In the side section of the window it will show a table of ports, look for and right-click on “Ports (COM and LPT)” and then go through the settings.
- Then, open the tab for port configurations then click “Use any interrupt associated with this port.”
- Additionally, click on the “Enable the legacy plug and Play detection” and then click OK.
- After you’ve completed all the steps above, you can reboot your system.
Follow all the steps above and verify whether the printer is in a condition of error HP fixed or not. In the majority of cases these steps will resolve the problem that caused the HP Printer not printing. This method can be applied to HP Laserjet 1200 Windows 10 systems.
Set the Spooler service to Auto
- Select the Windows key and then R and then type “services.msc” click OK.
- Look for the Print Spoolerservice on the panel. Make sure it’s ready to go into operation.
- Click on Print Spooler’s right-click selection and then select the properties.
- Then go to the General tab, and select the Startup type to Automatic. .
- Then, click Apply and then click on OK.