1. Cheap as peanuts
2. You get more office space
The equipment will all be in the provider’s place as described above. So if you are looking to acquire a cloud-hosted PBX system from the Wavetel business, Wavetel will set up all the necessary equipment at their own doorstep while providing you with only ‘call making’ material necessary to deliver crisp voice and video calls.
3. Increase it as your business expands
IP Phones VS. Regular PBX Phones
1. IP PBX provides lower cost compared to regular PBX
2. IP Phones are much easier to install than regular PBX phones.
3. Unified messaging service helps it easier to keep communicating
4. Relocating will be far simpler for IP Phone users
Due to their connectivity through the organization’s local area network, IP Phones are mobile as opposed to traditional PBXs.
They will immediately get connected to the PBX server after being connected at a whole new location, enabling them to make calls unhindered. Gone are the days when you had to endure an excruciatingly long and tedious process of relocating your regular PBX phones and that too, paying the technician a substantial amount of fee in completing the operation.