Business models are the core strategies for how companies earn profits! The two levers that decide what the business model is and how it works are the price and the cost. Deciding the business model that the Gojek clone business will follow is the most important part of the entire planning. Although the process of deciding the model is daunting, it is how you will make money so, be careful!
There are mainly four things that come at the core of the business model:
- What product is the company selling? Gojek clone app sells 82+ on-demand services.
- How will the product be marketed? Since this app is already famous and everyone knows about it, marketing won’t be tough. However, using multi-channel marketing would be the most preferred tactic in this case.
- What expenses will the platform incur? This digital platform is vast. Well, the expenses will only be incurred for reward programs, events (if they want to), and just the cost of app acquisition. Otherwise, there are only profits that’ll be showered!
- How do entrepreneurs want to earn profits? Earning from the Gojek clone app depends on how they want it – regular or lumpsum?
Focusing on the last line ‘- regular or lumpsum?’, there are basically two profit-centric business models!
COMMISSION-BASED BUSINESS MODEL
Under this model, the entrepreneur gets regular payments from the service providers in the form of ‘commissions’. This commission is earned on every single service that gets rendered through the app.
To explain the other benefits of this model, let’s break everything into pointers for a clear understanding.
- The entrepreneur is the sole decision-maker of the commission rates they want to charge for the services. The rates can vary depending on the services. For example, taxi drivers can be charged 10% while car washers can be charged 12% on every service.
- The service providers are liable to pay the commission on every service they render through the Gojek clone app. In case they fail to, they stop getting service requests!
- If the service is paid for in cash, the entrepreneur can directly deduct the amount from the provider’s in-app wallet if the option is selected. Whereas, if the services are paid for ‘online’, the amount first goes to the entrepreneur’s account where the commission is deducted and then the rest of the amount is transferred to the provider’s bank/wallet!
MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION PLAN
In this plan, the Gojek clone service providers have to purchase one subscription plan out of many to start receiving service requests! The entrepreneur is again the KING and the sole decider of the subscription plan prices, features, and other perks. Also, they can make as many plans as they want to.
For instance, in a monthly subscription plan, the service provider can accept and complete an unlimited number of services. But, before that, they have to purchase it for X dollars. This plan is valid only for 30 days after which if the provider does not renew the plan, they won’t be able to receive the service requests.
Build the on-demand multi-service application that not only makes you the KING but also helps conquer the entire industry! To become the on-demand service market leader, you need to invest in the Gojek clone app right now.
Try the demo apps first to clearly understand the workflow of the app and your customization needs. You will find the perfect white-labeling firm for you. The type of package chosen will determine whether you get the free annual upgrades. Start the process to find the Best App Development Agency to design your powerful gojek-clone app. Well, here’s everything you need to know about it!