Before you get a smile makeover, you need a plan to proceed through it. Your plan should meet the cost of your smile makeover. Plus, you and your dentist should discuss the type of makeover you need. And, finally, you should know what the results will be. So, how to plan for your smile makeover? And, how to get the maximum satisfaction out of it? Let us discuss.
How To Plan, To Get A Smile Makeover?
The process to get a smile makeover starts with visiting a dentist. The dentist will collect the basic fundamentals of your teeth. Your dental history and other health-related information are included here.
Next, he will propose goals for dental treatment. This means he will suggest treatments that you need, to get a smile makeover. You can ask the dentist for before and after pictures of his previous patients. In this way, you will have an idea, of how your smile will change.
However, before charting the plan, there comes a series of dental x-rays and 3D pictures of your teeth, mouth, jaw, and face.
Today, a 3D animation projector shows you, your prospective dental changes. This is called digital dentistry, and it is driven by current trends. The entire procedure includes digital fabrication and restoration. Furthermore, the orthodontist may have a word with his technicians, before discussing it with you. Finally, he will come up with virtual before and after pictures of you. Here, you can see, how well you look after you get a smile makeover.
After you choose a particular treatment, he will discuss all the possibilities with you. Here, you come to know about modern technology and its advancement in dental cosmetic treatments. For example, the ceramic braces, or the invisible braces. Or, the new enamel-colored adhesives with their strong attachment power to the teeth.
Plus, there are several types of treatment to get a smile makeover. Like, Dental veneers, dental crowning, teeth whitening, gum contouring, and dental bonding. And, there are teeth straightening, teeth cleaning, plaque removal, teeth scaling, and polishing also. Furthermore, you get treatments for teeth gaps, yellow stains, black or white spots, broken teeth, loose teeth, and tooth extraction.
Match Your Plan, With The Cost Of Your Smile Makeover?
- You will be recommended for Dental Veneers for tooth gaps. Venners are like dental caps. They sit on the tooth and close the gap. This is also known as ‘diastema closure’ in medical terms. However, in the later years, you may need further treatment. This is because dental veneers last for 10 years at the maximum.
The cost of your smile makeover with veneers ranges from £150 to £400 for composite veneers for a single tooth. Whereas, the porcelain veneers cost between £500 to £1000 for the front teeth.
- Dental Crowning will be suggested to you if you need a tooth replacement. This might happen if you have tooth decay, loose teeth, gum diseases, bleeding gum, tooth pain, etc. The cost of your smile makeover for dental crowns ranges from £650 to £800. The most common are ceramic crowns.
- The orthodontist will propose Teeth Whitening in certain cases. Like, yellow stains, black or white spots on teeth, or grey stains. The cost of your smile makeover for teeth whitening varies with the need of the patients. Like, teeth bleaching ranges from £150 to £700. Whereas, Laser teeth whitening ranges from £500 to £1500.
However, the cost of your smile makeover for teeth whitening with a home kit comes at a low price of £10.
- If you have a chipped tooth or broken teeth, the doctor will propose Dental Bonding. The cost of your smile makeover for dental bonding comes between £150 to £250.
- Your dentist will suggest Brace treatment in case of crooked teeth. If there is any teeth alignment problem, you can get a smile makeover with braces. The cost of your smile makeover varies. For example, there are traditional braces starting at £2000, Damon braces for about £3000, lingual braces costs between £4000 to £8000, invisible braces like Invisalign ranging from £1500 to £500, etc.
- You might be suffering from several other problems like jaw joint pain, neck pain, bad breath, tooth sensitivity, etc. The cost of your smile makeover for these is low and gets over with one consultation for £25. Your dentist will prescribe some medicines and mouthwash to reduce the pain or increase your mouth hygiene.
- Now, you may not have any problem at all. You just want to get a smile makeover to beautify your smile. This is known as Dental Orthodontics Treatment. Your dentist may suggest removable aligners to you that start at £1500. Plus, he may refer to gum contouring which starts at £150. Or, you may not need any treatment at all. So, just cleaning and polishing your teeth for £50 does the trick for you.
In order to get a smile makeover, plan your procedures well. The cost of your smile makeover is affordable in the UK. So, make a survey. Do not waste your money on extra treatments or on wrong treatments. Choose a reputed doctor.
Plus, also be alert that most smile makeovers last only for a few years. So, this is not a lifetime investment. And, also make a query about the side effects of the treatments. You should be aware of the drawbacks equally, before doing a treatment.
To read more article like this, please visit our Health Section.