A boundary is not just a plain wall that will define your residence. It is an extension of your house. It gives the first impression of your home to the visitors. While we pay a lot of attention to beautifying the interiors, the exteriors are often ignored. Choosing a unique boundary wall design can be quite a task. You have to consider everything from strength to aesthetics. The challenge is to find a boundary wall design that is strong, sturdy, and also budget-friendly. Other than that, it should also be attractive. In order to make an informed decision, here is a list of some of the best boundary wall designs.
Let us look at the best boundary wall designs.
- Use accessories – Define a panel on the interiors of the walls either with a pop of colour or any kind of texture. It can be in metal, wooden, or accessories in terracotta.
- Murals -Painting a mural on the wall can give a personal touch to it. It is a customized boundary wall design. The mural painting will not only accentuate the wall but also make it stand out.
- If you are looking for a compound wall design where you want serene aesthetics, go in for a Japanese garden boundary design. The safety grills for the compound wall are made out of a wire which allows flowers to grow all over the boundary wall design.
- A great boundary wall design is placing a vertical garden for a wonderful green look. The brick wall is giving a soft look by putting plants in a vertical manner. You can take the help of an expert who will be able to design the wall properly.
- Adding some water features is an amazing compound wall design. The flowing water will bring calm and serenity to any space. These kinds of features will accentuate the entrance as well as create a pleasant ambiance.
- Wrought iron fencing, whether tall bars or intricate metalwork, is one of the best compound wall designs. This boundary design is durable as well as stylish, and can often be found in mansions, and large estates.
- The best compound wall design in terms of home security is the brick wall design. The brick design can be combined with all varieties of fencing materials.
What are the colours that can be used for creating a good boundary wall design?
Make sure to consider the surroundings while deciding on the colour of the exterior paint. The overall look will be dependent on homes in the locality, and the plants and trees around it. Here are some of the colours that can be used for the compound wall design –
- Shades of white as well as off-white have always been a very common and popular choice for the exteriors of a home.
- Other than hues of white, earthy colours of brown, beige, or tan have also been used.
- If the wall is made of red bricks, go in for a black or a green colour.
- If you prefer a more vibrant yellow or a bright blue colour, consider choosing a muted shade of the colours.
The same colour scheme can make the exteriors look uniform and appealing even if it is made using different materials. Don’t forget to check the colour that you select in both daylight and in shade as it may look different in both cases and can change the entire look of the home exteriors completely.
There are a number of creative boundary wall designs that you can choose from to give your house that unique look. However, you should know your priorities to pick the best design. If security or privacy is the biggest priority, then going in for a tall boundary wall design with grills or a brick compound wall design would be a great choice. We have provided a lot of ideas above for an attractive entrance area that you can choose from and give your exteriors a stunning look. These unique boundary wall designs will combine both usage as well as style for your exteriors.