Every sport has its dressing code. These dressing codes, whether for football, volleyball, track race, high just, gymnastics, etc., are designed to offer optimum comfort to the player in the game. Loose, unfitted attires can bar a player from putting forth his best performance. Therefore, dress plays a vital role in every sport. In Australia, Netball is a popular game played by women, which again has a dedicated dress code or uniform. Girls play this game in shirts and skirts, which allows them to play comfortably. However, it is not all about just the apparel, and the uniform includes the right kind of shoes as well. This article is dedicated to highlighting tips on how to pick the right kind of netball dresses, which includes key factors like:
- Colour code
Comfort is the primary factor when picking up a sports dress. In any outdoor sport, like netball, a high level of activity, energetic movements, and exhaustion rule the game. You need to be constantly on the move. So, whether it’s monsoon or summer or any season, staying comfortable in the uniform with all the hyperactive moves.
Netball is a popular game in Australia, and it has many teams playing in different regions. Teams playing against each other need to dress in different styles and colour schemes to be easily differentiated from the other team. Now, speaking of styles, there are two distinct styles you could choose from:
- Panel Netball Dresses – It involves small customization on readymade panels. These may include colour changes, team logo changes, template changes, etc. This is a rather inexpensive way of acquiring a good style.
- Sublimated Netball Dresses – It offers greater freedom to clients to define their exclusive cut, fittings, style, and stitching patterns. So, if you have a rather handsome budget, you can choose not to compromise on style and pick sublimated netball dresses.
Unless you feel comfortable, you cannot play comfortably. While playing, your dress material must be comfortable, breathable, lightweight, comfy, and skin-friendly. However, you need to follow a basic criterion in selecting dress material apart from these.
- Polyester– It is one of the top picks amongst players. The material is highly durable and also soft and lightweight. Polyester is also not much expensive, so it can easily fit into your budget line.
- Even if you choose to stick by minimum customization, getting the player’s name and number on the jersey is essential. This offers proper identity to each player, enabling viewers to easily recognise everyone.
- Meryl- It is another highly recommended material for sports dresses since it easily absorbs sweat. Inactive games like netball, players tend to sweat a lot, and any material that absorbs the sweat helps the player keep on playing comfortably.
- Lycra– It is also a light and soft material often used for outdoor sports uniforms since this material helps to move freely.
In every sport, every player in a team will differ from the other in uniform size. Besides, if the size is not at par, it can be difficult to put up the best performance in a game. For instance, a player will never be comfortable playing wearing a short or tight outfit or even a loose outfit. A comfortably fitting outfit is a must in every sport.
Colour is something that exhibits the spirit and tempo of the team of players. Every team has its preference colour scheme for their uniform, which distinguishes them from other teams and reflects their style statement.
Wrapping it up !!!
So, if you are planning to get netball dresses for your team, do not forget to focus on the factors mentioned above and choose your uniform accordingly, to make your game and play all the more happening.
Leave a Reply