If you thought baby wipes were only meant for cleaning the bottoms of little ones, well, think again. We can suggest some innovative ways of using these multipurpose wipes. Soon you’ll realize why you must stock these in your cabinets all year long! Read on to know how you can use natural baby wipes ingeniously in day-to-day life:
- Quick, on-the-go cleanups: got your hands soiled after pumping gas? Got small spills on your car? Got a sweaty brow after all that running? Baby wipes can come to your rescue! These are ideal travel companions that can come in handy in several situations! Next time you’re hitting the road, keep a stack of natural baby wipes somewhere in the car or your purse. You can thank us later!
- Restore the shine of your shoes: did you know baby wipes are highly effective in cleaning all types of leather? Well, try wiping stains off your leather footwear or bags, and you’ll know what we’re talking about. What’s more, you can even clean your sofa with these! Since wet wipes are devoid of harsh chemicals that can discolor leather, they are great for wiping dirt or stains on leather surfaces.
- Recycled as dust clothes: Natural baby wipes can be laundered and reused to remove dust or any other unwanted particles from surfaces. It goes without saying that only mildly soiled wipes should be used for this purpose.
- Removal of stains from carpet and upholstery: do you have stained clothing or furniture? You can simply add a little washing liquid to natural baby wipes and apply it to the area. A considerably cheaper substitute to regular stain removal products, baby wipes will leave you impressed with the results!
- Keyboard cleaning: one can hardly deny that computer keyboards are amongst the dirtiest things in new-age households. With regular usage, the buttons are bound to get stained with food, grease, and whatnot! With baby wipes, you can easily get rid of the dust and debris that accumulates underneath and between the keys’ crevices. Just make sure you shut off your device before wiping the keys.
- Makeup removal: scrubbing makeup off your face at the end of a long, tiring day can be pretty painful. However, you can get it done much quicker with natural baby wipes! They are particularly effective for eye makeup, removing even the most stubborn mascara in seconds! Additionally, they are also kinder to sensitive skin and are cheaper than most beauty wipes you’ll find in stores.
- Soothing your skin: be it cooling a sunburn or treating cuts and scrapes, natural baby wipes are a go-to solution for mild skin irritations of any form. Though most wipes are not equipped with antiseptic properties, they are great for an initial round of cleaning before applying proper topical treatment.
- Freshening up drawers: want your drawers to smell fresh? You can add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to baby wipes cut into squares. These will act as the perfect sachets for your dresser drawer to keep them lightly scented! It also prevents the drawer contents from getting a woody smell.
Little Toes is one of the best destinations for diapers and wipes for your little bundle of joy. Besides guaranteeing high-quality products that are perfectly suited for infants and kids, Little Toes also offers a smooth buying experience in the form of 24×7 online support, money-back scheme, free home delivery, and so on. Baby wipes from Little Toes are made from 100% natural bamboo fibers that are soft yet strong. In addition, these organic baby wipes are hypoallergenic and antibacterial, ensuring that your little one is not subjected to odor-causing bacteria.
Read more interesting articles at urbanlymodern