Weddings are a big deal financially. So, if your special day has come, check your savings and see whether you’re ready or not. Well, if you have a foolproof savings plan for your wedding, there will be no trouble. But if there’s nothing saved for your wedding, ICICI Personal Loan can help you. This banking product allows you to borrow a maximum of INR 50 Lakh without any collateral. Continue reading this article below and know more about the ICICI Personal Loan.
How does ICICI Personal Loan Ensure Such Wedding Experiences?
If there has been a shortage in funds and not much is left to book the caterer and other necessary stuff for marriage, apply for ICICI Personal Loan. The loan gets disbursed to your account in three seconds if you’re an existing customer and have a pre-approved loan request.
Who are pre-approved customers? Those who have repaid their previous debts to ICICI Bank without any due or late payment. If you are one of those, pre-approved personal loans from ICICI is just a click away.
To check your eligibility, log in to your account using your username and password. Click on the ‘offers/notifications’ button and check whether you have a pre-approved loan. If there’s one, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Who is eligible for an ICICI Personal Loan Wedding?
You’re eligible for borrowing ICICI Personal Loan if you fulfill the below requirements –
- Age – 23-58 years (Salaried), 28-65 years (Self Employed) and 25-65 years (Doctors)
- Income – INR 30,000 per month (Salaried), INR 40 Lakh (Self Employed) and INR 15 Lakh (Doctors)
- Experience – 2 years (Salaried), 5 years (Self Employed) and 3 years (Doctors)
If you meet the above criteria, your loan request will be approved without any delay.
Affordable Rate of Interest On Your ICICI Personal Loan
ICICI Bank charges personal loan interest rates starting at 10.25% per annum, with the maximum rate being 19.00%. Compared to the other lenders, ICICI Bank disburses more and at a relatively lower interest rate. You can get yourself a low-interest rate by having a good credit record by ensuring spotless payments of your existing loans or credit cards. So when you apply for ICICI Personal Loan, the bank representatives can pull your credit record and consider you for a low rate of interest, helping you repay the loan comfortably.
Easy Repayment Options
You get a flexible tenure option ranging from 12 to 72 months. Unlike most lenders, ICICI Bank provides you a maximum of six years for loan repayment. You can choose your ideal tenure using its online tool.
ICICI Personal Loan EMI Calculator generates your EMI within seconds, all you need to do is follow these instructions –
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank
- Go to ‘Loans’ and pick ‘Personal Loan’
- On the page, you’ll see the ‘EMI Calculator’ button
- Click on the ‘EMI Calculator’
- Now, you’ll be redirected to a new page with details of loan amount, tenure and interest rate to be filled
- And once you’re done with that, your EMI will display
- Along with the EMI, the tool also generates the total interest and principal
With such data, you can start planning your repayment even before getting the loan amount, Know about the personal loan interest rate. The tool helps the borrower in his repayment so there won’t be any chance of due payments.
How to Get the ICICI Personal Loan amid Wedding Preparations?
You don’t need to leave your house to apply for an ICICI Personal Loan, just follow the steps shown below online to do so –
- Visit the ICICI Bank official website on your computer
- Log in to your account if you’re an existing customer
- And if not, go to the ‘Loans’ section
- Check the offer
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Fill in an online application form
- Apply along with uploading the necessary documents like Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc.