Flavoured Milk Market in India Overview:
The latest report by IMARC Group titled, “Flavoured Milk Market in India: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, The flavoured milk market size in India reached a value of INR 33.2 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach INR 127.7 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 26.01% during 2022-2027.
Flavoured milk refers to a ready-to-drink dairy product which is prepared by mixing milk, sugar, emulsifiers and numerous flavours such as rose, chocolate, banana and vanilla. It contains the same essential nutrients as plain milk which include calcium, protein, vitamin D, vitamin A, vitamin B12, potassium, phosphorus, riboflavin and niacin. Flavoured milk has gained popularity in India on account of its numerous benefits. It offers ease of convenience, longer shelf-life and can be consumed directly without any need of boiling. Moreover, it contributes only 4% of the added sugar to the consumers as compared to the soft drinks and non-carbonated sweetened beverages, which contain around 40% of the added sugar.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/flavoured-milk-market-india/requestsample
Some of the major players are:
- Mother Dairy
- TN Cooperative.
- In India, the demand for ready-to-drink packaged beverages is on the rise owing to consumers’ hectic lifestyles, changing preferences and increasing disposable incomes. As consumers are unwilling to compromise on taste and health, the Indian flavoured milk market has grown on account of its nutritional value. In addition, manufacturers have introduced low-fat and fat-free flavoured milk to attract the health-conscious consumers. Apart from this, regional flavours such as elaichi, kesar, badam and thandai have also been introduced to widen the consumer-base in the country. Further, government is supporting the development and enhancement of dairy products in India, leading to the market growth. Two other factors driving the growth of the flavoured milk market in India are expanding distribution channels and product innovations.
- The report has evaluated the market across fifteen major states of India, along with providing a thorough analysis of the current and historical value and volume trends, and market forecast. Currently, Maharashtra is the leading market, accounting for the highest market share. It is followed by Tamil Nadu and Uttar Pradesh. Apart from this, an analysis of the competitive landscape provides the details of the key players operative in the market.
The report has examined the Indian Flavoured Milk Market in 15 major states:
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
On the basis of the region, the market is dominated by Maharashtra, followed by Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Kerala, Haryana, Punjab, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, and Orissa.
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance
- Market Outlook
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal
Also Read: https://urbanlymodern.com/refrigerated-transport-market-analysis-report-2022-2027/
Leave a Reply